FPG is a free poetry game contest open twice in a month. Any registered user on this platform with a good profile photo and well written biography is qualified to participate in this contest and win fabulous prizes. Hence, upload a recent passport photograph and write a concise biography that covers your education, work experience, passion for writings and hobbies.
- An image is posted every 2 weeks.
- Poets are to write and submit a short poem based on this image.
- FPG is an Haiku Poem. "Haiku" is a traditional form of Japanese poetry. Haiku poems consist of 3 lines. The first and last lines of a Haiku have 5 syllables and the middle line has 7 syllables. The lines rarely rhyme.
- The winner of the FPG will be selected and published on the site 2 days after the deadline.
- A notification will be sent to the winner on how to get the prize.
Prizes that could be won include Novels, Electronics Appliances, Computer Accessories, Niaja Poetry T-Shirt e.t.c